too hot to handle
Please reblog and don’t repost on other sites!
the fact of its existence still blows my mind away
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating DARK chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating DARK chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating MILK chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in MILK chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating ANY chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
just eat your damn chocolate
What happened when strangers saw a little boy shivering outside without a coat. See the full video here.
I refuse to kill another dragon for as long as I play Skyrim
I was fighting this Blood Dragon when, in the middle of the fight, he just lands and stops fighting back. No matter how many times I shot him he wouldn’t move, he’d only watch me - it was the cutest thing.
I could run around him and jump on his tail and he’d just keep looking at me and tilting his head, it was so precious… he even let me run under his belly and he’d crane his neck to look at me upside-down… we are friends now…
How to Train Your Dragon 2: Skyrim
omg the last one
best game homage ever
I remember when I thought people in their 20’s were adults. Now all of my friends are in their 20’s and everybody is just kind of fumbling around bumping into each other, trying to figure out where the free food is
Excellent gif use
“How was your day?”
“Text me when you get home so I know you’re safe”
“How are you?”
“I hope you’re feeling better”
“Have a good day today!”
“I miss you”
“Can you come over?”
“Can I come over?”
“Can I see you?”
“Can I call you?”
“Want something to drink?”
“Watch your step”
“Let’s watch a movie”
“What are you up to?”
“How is your day so far?”
“It will be okay”
“I’m here for you”
“Do you need anything?”
“Are you hungry?”
“I just wanted to hear your voice”
“You just made my day”
You don’t have to hear “I Love You” to know that someone does. Listen carefully. People speak from the heart more often than you think."
So I made it into a video by beatdownboogie, and honestly I loved these shots so much I couldn’t resist making a gifset. I hope you guys don’t mind!
Go check their original video out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlacyYNHEr8
1. 20th anniversary of Shakaru, Poster, 1994
2. Nihon Buyo (Japanese dances), Poster, 1981
3. Theatre Poster, 1960-70
4. Japan exhibition, Poster, 1986
5. Man and Writing-Japan exhibition, Poster, 1995
I think that from the Nõ
I have learnt the essence
of the beauty of abstraction
that can exceed
the representation of reality.